2017 Lodge Scholarship
2017 Lodge 14 FOP Scholarship Program
- Spouses/Children or members in good standing of the South Metro Fraternal
Order of Police Lodge 14-State of Minnesota
- Applicant must be a full-time, undergraduate student (12 or more credit hours per
semester) at an accredited junior college, four-year institution or vocational training
institute or plan to enroll as such.
Dollar amount to be determined by the scholarship committee and Lodge 14 Board on a
- Scholarship to the designated school may be used for room and board, tuition, library
and text books and related instructional materials.
- Applicant must provide proof of registration for the Fall 2017 semester with application.
Proof can include note from registrar or tuition payment receipt.
Deadline for Submission:
- June 30th 2017
- Applications must be completely filled out to be eligible
- Autobiography to include career goals and plans; sell yourself to the
Page Last Updated: May 23, 2016 (20:51:00)